Evit, Vitamin E, 400 Mg, Antioxidant - 30 Capsules
- Evit, Vitamin E, 400 Mg, Antioxidant - 30 Capsules
- Vitamin E 400 Mg Capsules
CATEGORY OF EVIT VITAMIN E 400MG CAPSULES
- Food Supplement
MECHANISM OF ACTION OF VITAMIN E 400 MG CAPSULES
- Vitamin E is a vitamin that dissolves in fat. It is found in many foods including vegetable oils, cereals, meat, poultry, eggs, and fruits.
- Vitamin E is an important vitamin required for the proper function of many organs in the body. It is also an antioxidant. Vitamin E occurs naturally in foods.
THERAPEUTIC INDICATIONS OF EVIT VITAMIN E 400MG CAPSULES
- Significantly improves sperm motility & protects against sperm morphology defects by free radicle, along with improving sexual hormone production.
- Significantly improves the endometrial thickness in women with unexplained infertility.
- Significantly reduces dysmenorrheal pain, as it prevents Arachidonic acid conversion to prostaglandins that might induce inflammation or pain.
- Promotes hair growth.
- Protects skin from oxidative stress.
METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION OF EVIT VITAMIN E 400MG CAPSULES
- Always take this medicine exactly as your doctor or pharmacist has told you.
- Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
- The recommended dose:
- 1 capsule daily.
- Doses may be changed in special conditions so always follow your doctor's or pharmacist's instructions.
- If you take more than you should, talk to a doctor or go to the hospital straight away.
- If you forget to take a dose, take it as soon as you remember it unless it is nearly time for your next dose.
- Do not take a double dose (two doses at the same time) to make up for the forgotten dose.
UNDESIRABLE SIDE EFFECTS OF EVIT VITAMIN E 400MG CAPSULES
- Although the following side effects are not common in everyone, some patients may complain from:
- Stomach upset, nausea, fatigue, headache, and bleeding.
PREGNANCY & BREASTFEEDING PRECAUTIONS WHILE TAKING EVIT VITAMIN E 400MG CAPSULES
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, think you may be pregnant, or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking this medicine.
- Your doctor will discuss the possible risks and benefits of using this medicine during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
WARNINGS & SPECIAL PRECAUTIONS WHILE TAKING EVIT VITAMIN E 400MG CAPSULES
- Heart disease: Vitamin E might increase the risk for death in people with a history of heart disease. People with a history of heart disease should avoid taking doses of vitamin E greater than 400 IU daily.
- Diabetes: Vitamin E might increase the risk for heart failure in people with diabetes. People with diabetes should avoid taking doses of vitamin E greater than 400 IU daily.
- Head and neck cancer: Vitamin E might increase the chance that this cancer will return. Do not take vitamin E supplements in doses greater than 400 IU daily.
- Weak and brittle bones (osteoporosis): Exercise is sometimes used by people with osteoporosis to improve bone strength. Exercising and taking high doses of vitamin E and vitamin C might lessen the benefits of exercise on bone strength.
- Prostate cancer: Vitamin E might increase the chance of developing prostate cancer. The effect of vitamin E in people who currently have prostate cancer isn't clear, but it might worsen the c.
STORAGE CONDITIONS OF EVIT VITAMIN E 400MG CAPSULES
- Store below 25°c
- Don’t refrigerate
- Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children.
- Store in the original package to protect from moisture.
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date which is stated on the box/blisters/label.
- The expiry date refers to the last day of the month.