A natural way to help relieve nasal congestion
- Helps relieve nasal congestion caused by sinusitis, hayfever and colds
- Helps clean and clear blocked noses
- Washes away allergens, dust & pollen
- Fresh aroma of eucalyptus
- Helps maintain nasal health
FESS Eucalyptus helps relieve nasal and congestion due to allergies, hayfever, colds and flu. The non-medicated saline solution keeps your nasal passages moist and washes away allergens such as dust and pollen.
FESS Eucalyptus is non-medicated and can be used as often as needed. It thins and clears excess mucus to help clear blocked noses.
30 mL spray
When to Use
Use FESS Eucalyptus before your medicated nasal spray to clear excess mucus and aid effective penetration of the medicine.
Because FESS Eucalyptus Nasal Spray is non-medicated, it can be used as often as necessary.
Due to eucalyptus aroma, FESS Eucalyptus is not recommended for children under 10 years. Children under 10 years should try the FESS Children’s Nasal Spray or FESS Little Noses.
We recommend the following usage:
- Adults: 2-6 sprays per nostril
- Children: use FESS Children’s Nasal Spray
- Newborns/babies: Use FESS Little Noses Saline Nose Drops or Spray
For use by one person only. Always read the label and follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, consult your health professional.