Overview:Preparation for topical use containing hyaluronic acid as the main component. Hyaluronic acid is a polysaccharide biological (glycosaminoglycan) present in the extracellular matrix of most tissues. Thanks to the hydrophilic properties, it ensures the hydration of the space around and between cells, facilitating the migration of these last.
Given that Jaloplast® Gel is colorless, it is recommended from an aesthetic point of view.
- Indicated for the management of cutaneous irritations and lesions. In particular, it is intended to cover acute and chronic wounds (abrasions, donor sites and post-operative incisions, first-and second-degree burns, vascular and metabolic ulcers and pressure sores) and to provide a moist wound environment, thus protecting against abrasion, friction and desiccation/dryness.
- It provides hydrated space around and between cells, thus facilitating the migration of cells and favoring wound re-epithelialization
Sores and ulcers should be cleaned and disinfected before treatment. Apply a thin layer of gel on the wound surface, two or more times per day. The treated surface must be covered with a sterile gauze and a sterile bandage.
Increases wound healing rates, decreasing healing time
In contact with the skin it forms a film which provides a natural, protective effect against abrasion, friction and desiccation
Favors scarless healing
- Available in a wide range of formulations for the most diverse needs
How to Use:
- Clean the wound using physiological solution.
- Apply Hyalo4 Skin on the wound, ensuring it is completely covered.
- Cover the wound with a non-stick medication, such as a non-adherent dressing.
- Cover the treated area with a sterile dressing to assure an appropriate contact.