Return & Refund Policy
- There can be certain circumstances, beyond our control, where you could receive a damaged/defective Product or a product that is not the same as per your original order. We shall replace the product with the same Products as per the order, at no extra cost. In such circumstances, before using the Product, please get in touch with our Customer Service Team, who will guide you on the process for replacing the product, at our Customer Service number +971 56 187 7849 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Where Products are not damaged/defective we will only accept return of certain Products on a case by case basis under these Terms. The return process for Products ordered through Med7 E-Platforms can be amended by us, in our sole discretion and may depend on the nature and category of the product ordered.
Conditions for Return
- Please notify us of receipt of a damaged/defective Product(s) within maximum 48 hours of delivery of the Product.
- Products to be returned must be in the same condition as you received them, including keeping hygienic seals. Unless required by law, used or opened products will not be replaced under any circumstances.
- Products should be returned in their original packaging along with the original price tags, labels and invoices.
- It is advised that the returned packets should be strongly and adequately packaged so that there is no further damage of goods in transit.
- Please contact our Customer Service Team to arrange for collection of your return. One of our drivers or shipping partners will pick up your return. Once collected your return will be inspected by us to determine if the return is acceptable.
Once we have found the basis for the return acceptable, in our sole opinion and the Product has been received by Med7 E-Platforms, then the refund will be processed based on the mode of payment of the order. Order paid by cash will be returned within one day & Orders paid by credit/debit card will be refunded by credit back to the credit/debit card within 15 workings days. However, We shall not be responsible for the delay in refund due to delay in processes of banks. For all other modes of payment, a refund will be made by way of cheque payable to the person named on our invoice and as provided at the time of order within 7 working days.