EXP : 12/24
Mullein Leaf (Verbascum Tuapus) is a flowering plant in the figwort family. If you feel the leaves you'll immediately notice the soft velvety texture and understand why it's called Velvet Plant. It is native to Europe, Asia and the Mediterranean, and is widely found in fields and waste areas throughout the United States. The plants grow in 2 year phases that are quite different. The first year it remains close to the ground, with large leaves that grow in a dense rosette pattern. The second year the plant sends up a tall spike (2 to 9 feet), which features yellow (most species) flowers on the spike. Nature's Answer Mullein Leaf 90 Veggie Capsules are Alcohol-Free, holistically balanced , and because they are Quick-Sorb vcap's they quickly get to work in your body. And when you choose Mullein Leaf 90 Veggie Capsules, you get the experience and care of a family owned company with a nearly 50-year reputation for quality.
- Nature's Answer Mullein Leaf 500mg Vegetarian Capsules give you 500 mg of nature's Mullein Leaf. These are holistically balanced to preserve the naturally synergistic ratios of the original plant source. Herbalists in the United States and around the world recommend Mullein for natural respiratory health support. Capsules are Alcohol-Free, holistically balanced, and because they are Quick-Sorb vcap's as they quickly get to work in your body.
- PREMIUM EXTRACT: Mullein leaves are from the Mullein plant and the flowers and herbs are used for different herbal preparations. It has been used as a tea for bronchial congestion, and an irritating cough. It has also been used topically for minor skin irritations.
- HEALTHY: The medicinal benefits of mullein were discovered quite early on. Early American settlers brought it from Europe because it was known for its ability to help treat various ailments such as coughs and diarrhea. When the Native Americans established contact with the settlers and discovered the plant, they took advantage of it as well.
- ULTIMATE APPLICATIONS: It can be used in connection with the following: Asthma, Bronchitis, Common cold, cough, Chronic Obstructive pulmonary disease, and recurrent ear infections.
- BEST CHOICE: Mullein has a lengthy medicinal history for being a therapeutic astringent and emollient. Since ancient times, great mullein has been utilized as a remedy for skin, throat and breathing problems. The ancient Greek physician, pharmacologist and botanist recommended mullein for lung diseases of the lung.
- If pregnant, nursing or on medication, consult with your healthcare practitioner.
HOW TO USE :
- Take 1 capsule 1-3 times a day with food or water
- Store in a cool and dry place