A baby's finger nails grow very quickly, especially in the first months, so, to protect the little ones, their nails should be cut regularly. In the beginning, a baby's nails are still very short and soft, making them often barely distinguishable from the nail bed. It is only after four to six weeks that they are hard enough to be cut. With the NUK Baby Nail Clippers, parents can master the first nail-cutting without any problems: the special design and the finger loop mean that the NUK Baby Nail Clippers can be held firmly and safely. Thanks to the rounded cutting surface, they cut very precisely and gently.
- Very hygienic
- Rounded cutting surface gently and carefully cuts baby nails easily and precisely.
- Special design with comfortable grip for secure
- Hold Simple and safe to use thanks to finger loop and non-slip surface on the lever pad
- Catches nail trimmings in handle, so clean and hygienic.
- Attractive design with stainless steel parts