Opizole B Cream is used for Itch or rash, Treatment of ringworm, Skin inflammation, Fungal infections of penis, Fungal skin infection of vagina, Inflammation of skin, Relief of itching, Burning, Cracking, And scaling associated with athlete's foot, Jock itch and ringworm, Fungal infections of armpit and skin folds, Fungal infections of groin, Treatment of jock itch and other conditions. Opizole B Cream may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Opizole B Cream contains Betamethasone and Clotrimazole as active ingredients.
Opizole B Cream works by reducing inflammation; inhibiting the growth of fungi;
Detailed information related to Opizole B Cream's uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Opizole B Cream is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Itch or rash
- Treatment of ringworm
- Skin inflammation
- Fungal infections of penis
- Fungal skin infection of vagina
- Inflammation of skin
- Relief of itching, burning, cracking, and scaling associated with athlete's foot, jock itch and ringworm
- Fungal infections of armpit and skin folds
- Ataxia telangiectasia
- Treatment of athlete's foot
- Treatment of jock itch
- Prevention of oral thrush
- Opizole B Cream may also be used for purposes not listed here.