Perfectil Hair Crush
There's nothing better than a good hair day. Get ready, because your relationship with your hair is about to get serious!
Give your hair some love!
Perfectil Hair Crush Gummies are an easy and delicious way to ensure your hair is being given a little extra love and some great nutritional support.
We know beauty starts from within so the nutritional experts that created Perfectil, the UK’s No.1 beauty supplement brand have developed a natural mixed berry flavoured gummy supplement to nourish your hair from the inside out.
This fabulous little chewable gummy is ideal for those who don’t like swallowing tablets.
Our crowning glory
As if the snow, rain, wind and city air were not bad enough, our diets and all the colouring, blow dryers, styling tools, and social media-inspired hair looks can impact the health of our hair. This is why it is so important to give hair the care and attention it deserves.
Advanced nutrition for hair
Perfectil Hair Crush Gummies contain a specialist formula developed to provide support for your hair from the inside out and has been designed to complement your daily beauty routine. Thanks to the triple active formula that also provides support for your skin and nails. With 21 carefully selected nutrients including:
- Biotin, selenium and zinc which contribute to the maintenance of normal hair.
- Copper which contributes to normal hair pigmentation
- Also includes Amino Acids, Grape Seed extract, Horsetail extract and Co-Q10
- Selenium which contributes to the maintenance of normal hair & nails
- Riboflavin (vit. B2), niacin (vit. B3) and Biotin contribute to the maintenance of normal skin.
For all round nutrition
Perfectil Hair Crush Gummies provide your hair with a comprehensive spectrum of the essential bio-active nutrients which also benefit your general wellbeing.
Hair tips from Perfectil Hair Crush
- After washing and conditioning, rinse your hair in cold water, this will help close the cuticles and promote shine.
- Use a heat protection spray on your hair before using heated appliances. This will help reduce the chance of damage to your hair.
- Eat a healthy balanced diet and drink lots of water- beauty starts from within!
- Chlorine: Your hair absorbs less chlorine if you soak it in clean water and add a protective spray before the pool
- Sleep on a silk pillow case: They reduce friction on your hair and help to avoid spilt ends.
This information is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health professionals regarding any medical condition.