- Vitamin D3 promotes the intestinal absorption of calcium, thereby maintaining adequate levels of calcium in the body. Calcium is the mineral responsible for good skeletal health while supporting other essential metabolic processes in the body. Calciton-D supplementation as part of a healthy diet and lifestyle is particularly important in individuals with Osteoporosis and reduces bone loss in individuals who have higher calcium requirements.
- Calcium Carbonate 600 mg + Vitamin D 400 IU
- Helps to prevent bone loss and osteoporosis
- Coated for ease in swallowing
- Dietary supplement
- Vitamin D as Cholecalciferol – Promotes the intestinal absorption of Calcium
- Maintains bone mass
- Prevents osteoporosis
|Unisex, Male, Female
|Vital Health Pharmaceuticals Inc.