100% Genuine New Zealand Manuka Honey. Independently tested to show it meets the New Zealand Government's definition of Manuka honey.
The MGO number tells you how much MGO is in your jar of honey – the higher the number the higher the grade of activity and concentration of beneficial compounds. With our premium range, our genuine true to label Manuka is of the highest potency and strength.
- It is harvested, tested, certified and packed in New Zealand
- The number on the front of the pot represents the mg per kg of MGO (Methylglyoxal).
- MGO is naturally made in the hive from DHA, which is present in the nectar of the Manuka Bush
- Manuka Doctor honey pots are BPA free.
HOW TO USE :
- In hot weather we recommend that our Manuka Doctor Honey is refrigerated to maintain a thick, golden consistency.
- If your honey does become runny then simply chill for a few hours.
- Honey should not be given to infants under 12 months old.
Pure New Zealand MGO 550+ Manuka Honey
Certified Halal Manuka Honey