- Support the synergy of mental, physical and emotional learning in early life.
- Provides infants with the calories and essential nutrients
- Stage 1
- Nutrilearn system
- Infant formula based on cow's milk
- Biofactors System
The first six months of life is a crucial window for your baby's healthy growth and development. You will notice your baby's ability to recognize people and objects, smile and roll over. Behind these milestones are billions of neural connections forming in his brain which, along with his healthy physical growth, enable him to embrace and learn from every new encounter. Providing proper nutrition and stimulation during this time will positively impact his development, setting the stage for his learning and success, now and into the future. S-26 Pro GOLD with the NUTRILEARN SYSTEM, is a scientific blend of nutrients working together to support the multiple dimensions of your child's development, helping you advance your child's learning abilities.
How to use:
1. Wash your hands before preparing baby's formula.
2. Wash bottle or cup, teat and cap thoroughly until no milk remains.
3. Boil for five minutes. Leave covered until use.
4. Boil drinking water for five minutes; allow to cool.
5. Consult feeding table, pour exact amount of lukewarm water into the bottle or cup.
6. Use only the scoop from this container. Powder must be leveled.
7. Consult feeding table, add exact number of level scoops.
8. Stir contents of cup or shake capped bottle well until formula is fully dissolved.
9. Close can tightly after each use and store in a cool and dry place. Must be used within 4 weeks after opening.
Lactose, Vegetable Oils Palm Oil, Soybean Oil, High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Coconut Oil, Arachidonic Acid (AA) of Mortierella alpina origin, Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) of Crypthecodinium cohnii origin, Skimmed Milk Powder, Whey Protein rich in Alpha-Lactalbumin (from Cow's Milk), Oligofructose, Emulsifiers (Soy Lecithin, Monoglycerides Distilled INS471), 2'-Fucosyl-D-Lactose, L-Tyrosine, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Taurine, Nucleotides (Cytidine 5'-Monophosphate, Disodium Uridine-5'-Monophosphate, Adenosine- 5'- Monophosphate, Disodium Inosine-5'-Monophosphate, Disodium Guanosine-5'-Monophosphate), L-Tryptophan, Antioxidants (Mixed Tocopherols Concentrate, L-Ascorbyl Palmitate), L-Carnitine, Lutein (from Marigold). Minerals: Potassium Citrate, Sodium Citrate, Magnesium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Chloride, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Carbonate, Calcium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Potassium Hydroxide, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite.
Vitamins: Choline Chloride, Vitamin C, Inositol, Vitamin E, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B1,Vitamin A, Carotenes, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Vitamin D, Folic Acid, Vitamin K, Biotin, Vitamin B12. Contains Milk and Soy.
Breast milk is the best nutrition for babies and breastfeeding should continue for as long as possible. Consult your healthcare professional before using the product and to know the right way to use it.
Use only the enclosed scoop. Using more or less powder than indicated will either lead to dehydration or deprive your baby of proper nutrition. Do not change proportions without medical advice.
Infants older than 6 months require supplemental foods in addition to formula.
Consult your health care professional before introducing any new food to baby's diet. If an earlier introduction of new foods is recommended by your healthcare professional, reduce formula intake as advised.
Expiration date / Manufacturing date printed on bottom of can.
Avoid prolonged storage at excessive temperatures.
Recommended Age: Suitable from 0-6 months