Nestle NAN PRO 2 is a spray dried Follow-Up formula with DHA ARA for infants after 6 months when they are not breastfed. NAN PRO 2 contains DHA that supports baby’s normal brain development. It also contains Calcium, Vitamins A, C, D, Iron and Zinc. Nestle develops infant nutrition products backed by evolving science and research. Innovation has been at the heart of Nestle since its beginning. Nestle agrees with the World Health Organization and other medical and health associations that breast milk is the best and the most natural food for babies.
How To Use
- Boil freshly run water. Leave to cool in the kettle for 30 mins to approx. 40°C.
- Measure the required amount of water (refer to feeding guide) into a sterilised bottle. Do not use water boiled more than once.
- Always use the scoop provided. Level off the powder with the built-in leveller. Do not press extra powder into the scoop.
- Add the correct measure of powder to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful to your baby
- Cap the bottle and shake immediately vertically and vigorously for 10 seconds to dissolve the powder. Remove seal and replace with sterilized teat
- Check the temperature on your wrist before feeding (37°C).