ISDINCEUTICS Melaclear Tone Corrective Serum helps even skin tone and reduce hyperpigmentations due to sun exposure like melasma, lentigo or due to reactions to medications, with the unifying power of vitamin C boosted by phytic acid and new ingredient ROS Modulator which protects against free radicals and return of spots.
ISDINCEUTICS Melaclear Tone Corrective Serum has the following characteristics:
- Vitamin C and phytic acid fade hyperpigmentation from different origins, evening the skin tone
- ROS Modulator is an antioxidant complex that stops free radicals from damaging the skin, preventing spot return and fighting oxidative damage
- Gently exfoliates the skin and restores brightness and luminosity due to the gentle renovating power of vitamin C boosted by phytic acid
- Works on hyperpigmentation due to sun exposure (melasma) and medication reaction, as well as photoaging signs such as lentigo
- Can be used at any time of the day
- Dermatologically tested
- Use of concomitant high SPF and reduced sun exposure are recommended during the time of treatment
How to use
Apply a few drops on the hand and gently pat them onto cleansed skin twice daily (AM and PM) where needed. Can be applied to the face, hands, neck, chest and shoulders, but the eye area should be avoided. Duration of treatment should be at least 3 months.