- Recommended for cleansing very dry skin as it contains a higher concentration of moisturiser than QV Wash.
- Helps to maintain the skin's natural protective properties.
- Doesn't strip away natural oils on the skin.
- pH balanced, low-irritant formulation, free from colour, fragrance, propylene glycol, and lanolin.
- Suitable for dry skin conditions.
- Suitable for sensitive skin.
QV is the number 1 moisturizer in Australia and was specifically developed to treat dry skin conditions, including eczema and psoriasis, in that harsh climate. QV is also the moisturizer most frequently recommended by dermatologists in Australia. A recent UK survey of over 100 dry skin sufferers carried out with the help of leading on-line eczema resource €˜Talk Eczema€™ showed that 89% of people trying the product felt that the product was different to their previous dry skin products and 99% said they intended to tell their doctor about it. They reported that they preferred QV because it is fragrance and color free, easy to apply, less greasy and more soothing than the previous products they had tried. All QV products are color and fragrance-free and do not contain soap, propylene glycol or lanolin.
Directions Of Use:
Use daily in the shower or bath. Apply desired amount of QV Gentle Wash to wet skin and lightly massage. Rinse and gently pat skin dry.
CAUTION: Avoid eyes. For external use only. If lather enters eyes, rinse with clean water. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Store below 30°C.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Lauryl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Acrylates/ C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.