ISDIN Fotoprotector Fusion Water Color SPF50 is the world's first tinted water-based sunscreen with SPF50. With a unique combination of ingredients it not only provides very high sun protection against both UVA and UVB rays (SPF50+ & PA++++) but also grants antioxidant benefits shielding the skin from free radicals. It is, therefore, ideal to daily protect the skin from solar radiation. With a fusion water texture, it is easy to apply and quickly absorbed and suitable for the eye contour as it does not sting the eyes. In addition, with an adaptable universal tint, it helps even out the skin tone creating a discreet coverage and a flawless complexion that feels silky to the touch.
- Color: adaptable universal tint;
- Coverage: sheer;
- Texture: fluid;
- Skin issues: sun exposure, photoaging, uneven skin tone;
- Time of application: morning, before and during sun exposure;
- Age: 12+;
- Skin type: all skin types, including sensitive and atopic skin;
- Main benefits: provides very high sun protection against both UVA and UVB rays (SPF50 & PA++++), has a tinted formula that immediately helps even out the skin tone, does not sting the eyes, can be applied on both dry and wet skin, provides an excellent makeup base, has a sea friendly formula, is oil-free and non-comedogenic;
- Formulated without: alcohol, parabens.
- Sunscreen filters such as Avobenzone and Tinosorb S offer very high sun protection. They protect against both UVA and UVB rays (SPF50 & PA++++);
- Vitamin C and Vitamin E are powerful antioxidants. They help protect the skin from free radicals and limit the photoaging effects on the skin.
How to use
Apply ISDIN Fotoprotector Fusion Water Color SPF50 to the face evenly and in generous doses in the morning or 30 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply frequently, especially after perspiring, swimming or drying off with a towel, in order to maintain high levels of protection. Avoid sun exposure at noon or for many hours.
ISDIN recommends the ISDIN Fotoprotector Fusion Water Color SPF50 photoprotector in phototypes ranging from 1 to 4, to obtain a perfect, discreet coverage and a flawless complexion.