How To Use
- Boil freshly run water. Leave to cool in the kettle for 30 mins to approx. 40°C.
- Measure the required amount of water (refer to feeding guide) into a sterilised bottle. Do not use water boiled more than once.
- Always use the scoop provided. Level off the powder with the built-in leveller. Do not press extra powder into the scoop.
- Add the correct measure of powder to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful to your baby
- Cap the bottle and shake immediately vertically and vigorously for 10 seconds to dissolve the powder. Remove seal and replace with sterilized teat
- Check the temperature on your wrist before feeding (37°C).